Big Myo-Fix Sale in our online store! For limited time only, you can buy Myo-Fix Mask for reduced price of £48 and take another 20% off your order. To qualify for discount your order must include Myo-Fix mask and be over £100. Use code MYOFIX at checkout. Happy shopping!
Meder Beauty in Dublin!
This September for the first time ever Meder Beauty is participating in Professional Beauty Ireland! If you are in Ireland, you can register to visit the exhibition and see us at stand F14 on the 24th and 25th of September.
We are excited to be in Dublin! Wish us a good show.
Prague (Czech Republic), 15–16 September 2017
Dr Tiina Meder will be giving a talk on the latest trends in cosmetology and aesthetic medicine at the Medical Aesthetic Conference in Prague, on the 15th and 16th of September. The future of the industry for the next decade lies in the biophysical impact combined with biochemical stimulation. Dr Meder will reveal the possibilities of combining the aesthetic machine techniques with topical skincare solutions for best results. One of the important points of her talk will be the possibilities of hi-tech skincare solutions for the correction of the injection therapy aftereffects: minimising the side effects and increasing the patients’ satisfaction.
The second part of this very intense panel will be dedicated to the microbiome of the human skin. Recent discoveries in microbiology have changed the approach to aesthetic therapy. What constitutes a healthy microbiome, and what we now see as pathological. Prebiotics and probiotics as a therapeutic concept, cases, practical application, anti-age effects.
On the second day of the conference Dr Meder will present the new releases of Meder Beauty Science and explain her vision of epigenetic skin therapy.
A discussion board will follow where participants will be able to ask questions and exchange ideas. To register and attend the conference, please contact our partner in Germany, Beauty Steps.
Tickets are available now for the conference in Endhoven, Netherlands on the 14 of October 2017. Cosmetic diagnostics is a highly debated upon topic in professional circles and one of the primary points of interest for Meder Beauty Science Research and Development. Dr Meder herself will attend the conference and give a talk on today’s high-tech approach to diagnosing skin conditions and choosing a correct treatment.
InnoFaith is the official partner of the conference “The secrets of cosmetic diagnostic: from science to practice”. The conference will take place at Van der Valk Hotel from 10.00 till 17.00. Ticket fee includes lunch and dinner.
Please contact Meder representatives in Netherlands to purchase tickets.
We have updated the packaging of Meder Beauty masks. The box still contains 5 sheet masks to be used once or twice a week. The new packaging is more secure and is a clearer statement of the brand’s appreciation of contemporary art. The new packaging for the masks themselves will follow soon, featuring the brand’s icon, fabulous and immensely talented Cyber Lady.
Meder Beauty Science rolls out Summer Sale! We take 10% off a £100 purchase with code SUMMER10; 20% off a £200 purchase with code SUMMER20; and 30% off a £300 purchase with code SUMMER30!
Just type the appropriate code at checkout and enjoy your Meder Beauty skincare. The offer is valid till 23.59 on the 9th of July.
Today you can help Dr Tiina Meder raise money for the British Heart Foundation by donating directly to her fundraising page or by spreading the word.
JustGiving sends your donation straight to British Heart Foundation and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.
To promote fundraising efforts of the British Heart Foundation, Dr Meder will swim 1.4 miles on the 16th of July at Bournemouth, Pier to Pier Swim 2017!
Thank you for your support!
We are conducting a Facebook contest this week! See our page for details and enter to win 2 of our new products, Enzy-Peel Mask 2017 and Blepharo-Rich Eye Cream.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before participating.
1. The promoter is: Meder Beauty International Ltd (company no. 08880011) whose registered office is at 7, Central Business Centre, Great Central Way, London, Great Britain NW10 0UR.
2. The competition is open worldwide to people aged 18 years or over except employees of Meder Beauty International Ltd and all affiliated companies, including distribution companies worldwide, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on our Facebook page: MederBeauty
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on the 25th of June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- A participant must post a comment under the post introducing the contest on our Facebook page: Right Here!
- The comment must contain the special hashtag #ilovemederbecause and an explanation, in their own words, of why the participant likes and uses Meder Beauty Science skincare.
- The winning comment will be the one that acquires most Likes/Reactions.
- The language of the competition is English. No comments in any other languages will be accepted as an entry.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, the 26th of June, no later than 18.00 GMT.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Enzy-Peel Exfoliation Mask 2017 + Blepharo-Rich Eye Cream.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen by the amount of Likes/Reactions that their comment acquires during the allotted time. If 2 or more comments acquire the same number of Likes/Reactions, the prize will go to the author of the comment that was posted first.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or message on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will send the prize to the winner via regular mail within 3 working days from receiving the winner’s address and contact details. The delivery time is subject to the workings of postal service and the winner’s location and is not the promoter’s responsibility.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Meder Beauty Science is proud to present a new eco-friendly edition of our bestselling enzyme peeling for face, neck and décolleté areas, Enzy-Peel mask.
Key active ingredient of the mask is a probiotic with keratolytic effect (that is, softening and shedding of the outer (keratinous) layer of the skin) created on the basis of bacterial filtrate Bacillus Ferment (Keratoline). Probiotic provides enzymatic exfoliation which is followed by mechanical peeling. The new formula employs special all-natural mineral micro-polishing particles.
- Natural quartz microspheres, the pearly sand of Polynesian atolls;
- Sodium silicate micro-granules “water glass” obtained by processing the minerals of ocean sand.
Why did we change it?
- Natural quartz and sodium silicate particles are perfectly smooth. When they’re rubbed gently on the skin surface they effectively even out its surface without causing any kind of injury.
- They are biologically neutral. We have no information so far of any allergic reactions resulting from the contact with these ingredients.
- Last, but not least, quartz and sodium silicate are completely eco-friendly. When you rinse the peeling mask off with water, as per our instructions, the particles are carried down the drain. Quartz sinks and returns to the soil where it belongs, and sodium silicate dissolves in water releasing natural salts which are a part of world ocean’s salt contents. There is no pollution, not on your skin, not in the planet’s water reserve.
The new formula provides the same double action that you know and love: probiotic exfoliation of dead cells and gentle elimination of all impurities with mineral eco-friendly peeling particles.