Today you can help Dr Tiina Meder raise money for the British Heart Foundation by donating directly to her fundraising page or by spreading the word.
JustGiving sends your donation straight to British Heart Foundation and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.
To promote fundraising efforts of the British Heart Foundation, Dr Meder will swim 1.4 miles on the 16th of July at Bournemouth, Pier to Pier Swim 2017!
Thank you for your support!
We are conducting a Facebook contest this week! See our page for details and enter to win 2 of our new products, Enzy-Peel Mask 2017 and Blepharo-Rich Eye Cream.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before participating.
1. The promoter is: Meder Beauty International Ltd (company no. 08880011) whose registered office is at 7, Central Business Centre, Great Central Way, London, Great Britain NW10 0UR.
2. The competition is open worldwide to people aged 18 years or over except employees of Meder Beauty International Ltd and all affiliated companies, including distribution companies worldwide, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on our Facebook page: MederBeauty
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on the 25th of June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- A participant must post a comment under the post introducing the contest on our Facebook page: Right Here!
- The comment must contain the special hashtag #ilovemederbecause and an explanation, in their own words, of why the participant likes and uses Meder Beauty Science skincare.
- The winning comment will be the one that acquires most Likes/Reactions.
- The language of the competition is English. No comments in any other languages will be accepted as an entry.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, the 26th of June, no later than 18.00 GMT.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Enzy-Peel Exfoliation Mask 2017 + Blepharo-Rich Eye Cream.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen by the amount of Likes/Reactions that their comment acquires during the allotted time. If 2 or more comments acquire the same number of Likes/Reactions, the prize will go to the author of the comment that was posted first.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or message on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will send the prize to the winner via regular mail within 3 working days from receiving the winner’s address and contact details. The delivery time is subject to the workings of postal service and the winner’s location and is not the promoter’s responsibility.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Meder Beauty Science is proud to present a new eco-friendly edition of our bestselling enzyme peeling for face, neck and décolleté areas, Enzy-Peel mask.
Key active ingredient of the mask is a probiotic with keratolytic effect (that is, softening and shedding of the outer (keratinous) layer of the skin) created on the basis of bacterial filtrate Bacillus Ferment (Keratoline). Probiotic provides enzymatic exfoliation which is followed by mechanical peeling. The new formula employs special all-natural mineral micro-polishing particles.
- Natural quartz microspheres, the pearly sand of Polynesian atolls;
- Sodium silicate micro-granules “water glass” obtained by processing the minerals of ocean sand.
Why did we change it?
- Natural quartz and sodium silicate particles are perfectly smooth. When they’re rubbed gently on the skin surface they effectively even out its surface without causing any kind of injury.
- They are biologically neutral. We have no information so far of any allergic reactions resulting from the contact with these ingredients.
- Last, but not least, quartz and sodium silicate are completely eco-friendly. When you rinse the peeling mask off with water, as per our instructions, the particles are carried down the drain. Quartz sinks and returns to the soil where it belongs, and sodium silicate dissolves in water releasing natural salts which are a part of world ocean’s salt contents. There is no pollution, not on your skin, not in the planet’s water reserve.
The new formula provides the same double action that you know and love: probiotic exfoliation of dead cells and gentle elimination of all impurities with mineral eco-friendly peeling particles.
Meder Beauty Science are about to introduce a new formula of Enzy-Peel Mask!
We will tell you all about it when the time comes. We promise you that new Enzy-Peel will be just as good as the old one (we think it’s better!), but we also understand if you’d like to hold on to your old favourite.
We love it, too.
So, here’s a little deal for you, if you’d like to stock up on classic formula Enzy-Peel.
- Buy Enzy-Peel Mask online + any other product(s)* (or as many Enzy-Peels as you think you can use up!)
- Use code ENZY-PEEL at checkout
- Take 20% off your purchase.
To purchase Enzy-Peel go to MederStore.com. The offer will last while the stock lasts (which won’t be long at all as we only have a few left).
New Enzy-Peel Mask is coming soon!
*One Day Trip Set is exempt from the offer.
We have some good news to share today! One of our masks, Hydra-Fill, was featured in Zac Posen’s interview for Wall Street Journal on the 1st of June.
Mr Posen calls our mask “the skin care product I can’t live without”. We’d like to thank him and our partners, Meder USA, for sharing this.
Due to high demand Hydra-Fill is currently out of stock online, so if you’d like to purchase the masks, ask your local reseller or you favourite salon that offers Meder Beauty products. We’ll notify you as soon as its back in stock.
Recent research shows that Alteromonas ferment filtrate is able to reduce and even prevent pollution-induced damage to the skin by decreasing the skin’s adhesion of PM2.5. These micro particles are present in the air from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, etc & they are connected to a whole range of health issues, including irritation of the eyes, nose and throat; coughing; asthma; premature skin ageing and even heart attacks.
Alteromonas ferment filtrate in a cosmetic solution can form a mesh-like film on the skin able to entrap PM2.5 particles and make them easier to be washed off. It can make the skin more resistant to environmental pollution and improve the look of stressed dull skin.
If you live in a polluted area and/or smoke, look for Alteromonas ferment filtrate in your cosmetics to provide much needed protection for your skin. Meder Beauty Science offers an anti-age anti-stress eye cream Blepharo-Rich with Alteromonas ferment filtrate. The cream is nutritious and provides great protection for thin, dry and ageing skin in the eye area.
Till the 31st of May 2017 online customers get 15% off their entire order when they buy Blepharo-Rich, the new fabulous eye cream Meder Beauty specially created for ultra-dry paper-thin ageing skin in the eye area. To qualify for the offer you need to purchase at least 2 products, one of them being Blepharo-Rich. Simply type RICH at checkout and enjoy Meder Beauty skincare at agreeable price.
Meder Beauty Science releases new anti-age eye cream, Blepharo-Rich. The new cream will complement the already existing eye care solutions, Blepharo-Day and Blepharo-Night, offering special care for thin, dry and ageing skin in the eye area.
The skin around the eyes shows signs of ageing, stress and fatigue sooner than the rest of our face. Why does this happen? Muscles around the eyes are constantly at work gradually etching deep creases into the skin. Tiny capillaries get tired and worn earlier then elsewhere on the face. The subcutaneous tissue in the eye area has a soft flaccid structure making it prone to swelling and shrinking at the same time. Add to all this the harmful effects of stress, urban pollution and fatigue, and you get an all-too-familiar tired, aged, hollow look.
Meder’s approach to correcting the signs of ageing is combining powerful natural ingredients with biotechnology to restore the skin’s health and enhance its own protective and restorative abilities. Blepharo-Rich eye cream nourishes and fills the skin improving microcirculation and brightening the complexion in the eye area.
Key Ingredients and why Meder chooses them:
• Jojoba Oil for its phenomenal nourishing and anti-oxidant properties;
• Olive squalane for its ability to repair the skin’s protective mantle;
• Niacinamide for massively improving blood circulation in the tiniest capillaries;
• Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate for its ability to activate the syntheses of filaggrin, protective mantle lipids and hyaluronic acid;
• Peptide Syn-TACKS for the restoration of cell communication and increasing the synthesis of collagen;
• Titanium dioxide for its protective effect against UV rays.
Blepharo-Rich protects, moisturises, softens and smooths out the skin, reduces wrinkles and prevents the appearance of further signs of ageing.
Instructions for use
Apply 1 or 2 times a day onto clean skin around the eyes. Massage gently with just your fingertips until fully absorbed. For best results start with an enhancing serum Soin-Apax or Nrj-Soin depending on your skin’s sensitivity. Ask your beauty therapist for advice.
Price/Availability: Available at mederstore.com starting on the 15th of May and partner salons/clinics subject to supply schedules.
Tomorrow, 1 April 2017, Dr Tiina Meder, the founder and developer of Meder Beauty Science, will give a talk at LNE Congress in Krakow, Poland. Her presentation is dedicated to neurocosmetics, a new and most promising approach to cosmetic skincare. Dr Meder insists that the skin is a nervous, immune and endocrine system, as well as a vital organ of the human body. Whatever we do to our skin or apply onto it, affects all the systems of our body and vice versa. Dr Meder’s talk will reveal the mechanics of this interaction and what it means for cosmetic skincare.
Föhr is a lovely picturesque island, one of the North Frisian Islands on the German coast of the North Sea, and a popular destination for tourists. It is famous for its mild climate and great oceanic view. We are proud to say that today Meder Beauty Science treatments are available on the island too.