Tickets are available now for the conference in Endhoven, Netherlands on the 14 of October 2017. Cosmetic diagnostics is a highly debated upon topic in professional circles and one of the primary points of interest for Meder Beauty Science Research and Development. Dr Meder herself will attend the conference and give a talk on today’s high-tech approach to diagnosing skin conditions and choosing a correct treatment.
InnoFaith is the official partner of the conference “The secrets of cosmetic diagnostic: from science to practice”. The conference will take place at Van der Valk Hotel from 10.00 till 17.00. Ticket fee includes lunch and dinner.
Please contact Meder representatives in Netherlands to purchase tickets.
We have updated the packaging of Meder Beauty masks. The box still contains 5 sheet masks to be used once or twice a week. The new packaging is more secure and is a clearer statement of the brand’s appreciation of contemporary art. The new packaging for the masks themselves will follow soon, featuring the brand’s icon, fabulous and immensely talented Cyber Lady.
Meder Beauty Science rolls out Summer Sale! We take 10% off a £100 purchase with code SUMMER10; 20% off a £200 purchase with code SUMMER20; and 30% off a £300 purchase with code SUMMER30!
Just type the appropriate code at checkout and enjoy your Meder Beauty skincare. The offer is valid till 23.59 on the 9th of July.
Today you can help Dr Tiina Meder raise money for the British Heart Foundation by donating directly to her fundraising page or by spreading the word.
JustGiving sends your donation straight to British Heart Foundation and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.
To promote fundraising efforts of the British Heart Foundation, Dr Meder will swim 1.4 miles on the 16th of July at Bournemouth, Pier to Pier Swim 2017!
Thank you for your support!
We are conducting a Facebook contest this week! See our page for details and enter to win 2 of our new products, Enzy-Peel Mask 2017 and Blepharo-Rich Eye Cream.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully before participating.
1. The promoter is: Meder Beauty International Ltd (company no. 08880011) whose registered office is at 7, Central Business Centre, Great Central Way, London, Great Britain NW10 0UR.
2. The competition is open worldwide to people aged 18 years or over except employees of Meder Beauty International Ltd and all affiliated companies, including distribution companies worldwide, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on our Facebook page: MederBeauty
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on the 25th of June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- A participant must post a comment under the post introducing the contest on our Facebook page: Right Here!
- The comment must contain the special hashtag #ilovemederbecause and an explanation, in their own words, of why the participant likes and uses Meder Beauty Science skincare.
- The winning comment will be the one that acquires most Likes/Reactions.
- The language of the competition is English. No comments in any other languages will be accepted as an entry.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, the 26th of June, no later than 18.00 GMT.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Enzy-Peel Exfoliation Mask 2017 + Blepharo-Rich Eye Cream.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen by the amount of Likes/Reactions that their comment acquires during the allotted time. If 2 or more comments acquire the same number of Likes/Reactions, the prize will go to the author of the comment that was posted first.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or message on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will send the prize to the winner via regular mail within 3 working days from receiving the winner’s address and contact details. The delivery time is subject to the workings of postal service and the winner’s location and is not the promoter’s responsibility.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Meder Beauty Science is proud to present a new eco-friendly edition of our bestselling enzyme peeling for face, neck and décolleté areas, Enzy-Peel mask.
Key active ingredient of the mask is a probiotic with keratolytic effect (that is, softening and shedding of the outer (keratinous) layer of the skin) created on the basis of bacterial filtrate Bacillus Ferment (Keratoline). Probiotic provides enzymatic exfoliation which is followed by mechanical peeling. The new formula employs special all-natural mineral micro-polishing particles.
- Natural quartz microspheres, the pearly sand of Polynesian atolls;
- Sodium silicate micro-granules “water glass” obtained by processing the minerals of ocean sand.
Why did we change it?
- Natural quartz and sodium silicate particles are perfectly smooth. When they’re rubbed gently on the skin surface they effectively even out its surface without causing any kind of injury.
- They are biologically neutral. We have no information so far of any allergic reactions resulting from the contact with these ingredients.
- Last, but not least, quartz and sodium silicate are completely eco-friendly. When you rinse the peeling mask off with water, as per our instructions, the particles are carried down the drain. Quartz sinks and returns to the soil where it belongs, and sodium silicate dissolves in water releasing natural salts which are a part of world ocean’s salt contents. There is no pollution, not on your skin, not in the planet’s water reserve.
The new formula provides the same double action that you know and love: probiotic exfoliation of dead cells and gentle elimination of all impurities with mineral eco-friendly peeling particles.
Meder Beauty Science are about to introduce a new formula of Enzy-Peel Mask!
We will tell you all about it when the time comes. We promise you that new Enzy-Peel will be just as good as the old one (we think it’s better!), but we also understand if you’d like to hold on to your old favourite.
We love it, too.
So, here’s a little deal for you, if you’d like to stock up on classic formula Enzy-Peel.
- Buy Enzy-Peel Mask online + any other product(s)* (or as many Enzy-Peels as you think you can use up!)
- Use code ENZY-PEEL at checkout
- Take 20% off your purchase.
To purchase Enzy-Peel go to MederStore.com. The offer will last while the stock lasts (which won’t be long at all as we only have a few left).
New Enzy-Peel Mask is coming soon!
*One Day Trip Set is exempt from the offer.
We have some good news to share today! One of our masks, Hydra-Fill, was featured in Zac Posen’s interview for Wall Street Journal on the 1st of June.
Mr Posen calls our mask “the skin care product I can’t live without”. We’d like to thank him and our partners, Meder USA, for sharing this.
Due to high demand Hydra-Fill is currently out of stock online, so if you’d like to purchase the masks, ask your local reseller or you favourite salon that offers Meder Beauty products. We’ll notify you as soon as its back in stock.
Recent research shows that Alteromonas ferment filtrate is able to reduce and even prevent pollution-induced damage to the skin by decreasing the skin’s adhesion of PM2.5. These micro particles are present in the air from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, etc & they are connected to a whole range of health issues, including irritation of the eyes, nose and throat; coughing; asthma; premature skin ageing and even heart attacks.
Alteromonas ferment filtrate in a cosmetic solution can form a mesh-like film on the skin able to entrap PM2.5 particles and make them easier to be washed off. It can make the skin more resistant to environmental pollution and improve the look of stressed dull skin.
If you live in a polluted area and/or smoke, look for Alteromonas ferment filtrate in your cosmetics to provide much needed protection for your skin. Meder Beauty Science offers an anti-age anti-stress eye cream Blepharo-Rich with Alteromonas ferment filtrate. The cream is nutritious and provides great protection for thin, dry and ageing skin in the eye area.
Till the 31st of May 2017 online customers get 15% off their entire order when they buy Blepharo-Rich, the new fabulous eye cream Meder Beauty specially created for ultra-dry paper-thin ageing skin in the eye area. To qualify for the offer you need to purchase at least 2 products, one of them being Blepharo-Rich. Simply type RICH at checkout and enjoy Meder Beauty skincare at agreeable price.