We are happy to announce that 2 Meder Beauty products have won Attracta Beauty Awards 2021!
From Attracta Beauty Awards website:
The Attracta Beauty Awards were founded by the highly respected Make-Up Artist Attracta Courtney in 2015 and is a refreshingly genuine celebration of products that truly merit commendation.
Each year Attracta invites a panel of distinguished Make-Up, Hair and Nail Artists and influential industry experts to join her to judge the specific categories. At the prestigious London ceremony, esteemed industry experts share their knowledge and experience on topical and trending topics within beauty and wellbeing. Attracta uses her platform to show how powerful beauty is when communicated with love and integrity. The Attracta Beauty Awards separate themselves from other industry accolades as this is an integrated celebration of the hero products, services and professionals from an independent viewpoint; backed by years of expertise and professional knowledge.
Inclusive beauty-care for Everyone!
Besides Attracta Courtney herself, this year’s panel of judges included:
- Dr Sophie Shotter, Aesthetic Doctor and Skin Expert
- Gina Kane, Beauty Editor Pibe Magazine, International Make-Up Artist
- Kim Brown, Beauty Director The Glass Magazine, International Make-Up Artist
- Florrie White, International Make-Up Artist
- Tracie Cant, International Hair Artist
- Gow Tanaka, International Hair Artist
- Sara Raeburn, International Make-Up Artist
- Valeria Ferreira, International Make-Up Artist
- Ben Cooke, International Hair Artist, Co-owner of Lockonego Hair Salon
- Sabrina Gayle, Nail Artist
- Theresa Yee, Senior Beauty Editor WGSN Beauty
The panel of judges chose Hydra-Fill Mask as The Best Biodegradable Hydrating Face Mask and Circa-Night Cream as The Best Night Moisturiser!
We are very grateful and humbled to receive this one of a kind award and hope that Meder Beauty products will gain more recognition with the aesthetic professionals of high standing.