On the 4th and 5th of March, Dr Tiina Meder will preside over the Scientific Panel of the first International Scientific Congress Intelligent Beauty Asia in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
For 2 days the old halls of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University will host the international congress of doctors, researchers, physicians and aesthetic practitioners. Multiple scientific and practical panels will lead a discussion of one of the hottest topics today: what is ageing and how we can minimise its side effects, essentially.
The topics include:
- Today gerontology concept. Prevention of age related diseases and conditions, new possibilities of rehabilitation and return to active living.
- The effect of epigenetic factors on ageing.
- The latest innovations in aesthetic and restorative medicine.
- Active longevity: integration of massage and SPA insights into physio programs for advanced age.
- New concepts of age. Genetics of ageing, innovation and latest trends in dermatology, cosmetics, laser medicine, aesthetic medicine and cosmetology.
Dr Meder will preside over Scientific Panel and moderate the discussions on both days. Meder Beauty Science distributor in Kazakhstan, BeautyProf, is one of the sponsors of IBeauty Asia.
On the 5th of March Dr Meder will lead a workshop on cosmeceutical solutions by Meder Beauty Science.