Meder Beauty – Breast Cancer Charity Donation (the “Promotion”)
The promoter is: Meder Beauty International Ltd (company No: 08880011) whose registered office is at 40 Spectrum House, 32-34 Gordon House Road, London, NW51LP.
- For each transaction of Body-Day prebiotic deodorant, 30ml and 100ml online at https://www.mederbeauty.com/, 25% of the product sale will be donated to our decided charity – Breast Cancer Now (UK Charity no: 1160558, Scottish Charity no: SCO45584).
- This promotion is valid from 1st October 00:00 BST until 31st October 23:59 GMT.
- The promotion is not available for wholesale partners or at any other clinics and e-tailers, including Meder Beauty Europe/Meder Store SIA https://eu.mederbeauty.com/.
- This promotion cannot be redeemed on any previous Body-Day prebiotic deodorant purchases.
- Meder Beauty reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Promotion and to cancel this Promotion at any time in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the promotion will be notified as soon as possible by Meder Beauty.
- With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Meder Beauty is not liable for, and you release Meder Beauty from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered as a result of this Promotion.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
<ul style=”list-style-type: none;”>
<li>1) Follow the <a href=”https://www.instagram.com/MEDER_BEAUTY/”>Meder Beauty Instagram account</a> or like the <a href=”https://www.facebook.com/MederBeauty”>Meder Beauty Facebook Page</a>.</li>
<li>2) Leave a comment with the name of a Meder Beauty product they would like to receive.</li>
<li>3) Tag a friend.</li>
The winner will be contacted on 21st June 2022 via the social media platform they used the enter the competition. There will be three winners across Facebook and Instagram.
<li>Meder Beauty reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.</li>
<li>Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Meder Beauty.</li>
<li>The prize is as follows: A selection of products chosen by the Meder Beauty team, including one product of the entrants choosing and at least one product from the <a href=”https://www.mederbeauty.com/hand-body-care/”>hand and body collection</a>.</li>
<li>The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.</li>
<li>The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value
without giving notice.</li>
<li>Winner will be chosen by random computer generated program.</li>
<li>The winner will be notified by a message via the social media platform they used to enter the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or
does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.</li>
<li>Meder Beauty will send the product portion of the prize to the winner via courier service within 5 working days after consultation and from receiving the winner’s address and contact details. The delivery time is subject to the workings of the delivery service and the winner’s location and is not Meder Beauty’s responsibility.</li>
<li>The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.</li>
<li>The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.</li>
<li>The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.</li>
<li>Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.</li>